Let us hear your comments and we will post them here!
- The Nest Egg was one of the first places we stopped into on our first visit to the bay; we were greeted with great staff that welcomed us to the area and made us feel right at home. You have become one of our favourite places to stop into.
- Your ice cream is the best!!!!
- Each summer we come to Seeley's Bay for a holiday, the Nest Egg has become one of our favourite places to frequent.
- You've added something special to our village, thank you for all you do.
- “Dale Moore serves up attitude, local artisans’ wares and the best ice cream in the region. Locals love to hang out there, get the news, and feel right at home.” – Liz
- “An awesome variety of ice cream, staff are friendly and humorous . The shop also has a wonderful selection of local crafts and unique gift items.” – Jan
- “My favourite ice cream spot and found in a little town. The creamy delicious scoops are huge and in 32 flavours. The owners appreciate their customers by having special events as well as ice cream specials. Their adjoining craft store features local artisans making their little niche extra special. I just can’t drive by without dropping in and they are open from early May till Christmas.” – Arlene Hope
- “Fabulous Kawartha Dairy Ice Cream. My favourite is Bordeau Cherry but they carry 32 different flavours. The Nest Egg also has a gift shop attached and I love their slogan, ‘Shopping never tasted so good!'” — Terri Dawson